Fuel Tanker Monitoring (Cargo) – SFTM
Road Fuel Tanker Monitoring allows:
- all time has the real information about fuel level in fuel cargo tanks (fuel compartments);
- control loading and unloading fuel;
- localize points of fuel loading and uploading;
- has fuel history for each fuel tank (each fuel compartment);
- prevent fuel drain, fuel fraud and fuel manipulation.
Road Fuel Tanker Monitoring:
- remotely continues fuel cargo tanks (fuel compartment) monitoring;
- accuracy automatic fuel level measurement in cargo tanks;
- gives detailed information about fuel fueling and draining in cargo tanks or cargo compartments;
- Detect incidents of fuel drainage and their location;
- check the point of fuel loading and unloading;
- collects and stores information about fuel in cargo tanks or compartments for detailed analyzing.
- ability to monitor fuel quality;
- ability to monitor dissolved water in fuel (water activity);
- in real time control road fuel tanker location;
- control road tanker movement and parameters of movement;
- check truck real fuel consumption;
- prevents unauthorized use of fuel;
- check road tanker activity;
- check the performance of the job or analyse the reason of job failure.
Startrac Fuel Tanker Monitoring System in a full automatically mode, "day & night" collects and stores detailed information about fuel cargo tank contents and tanker activity.
In general, Startrac Fuel Tanker Monitoring System (SFTM) consist of three main components:
- special fuel level sensors with digital communication interface
- Startrac VB8 - special vehicle GPS-GSM/GPRS module. Collect information from digital fuel level sensors (located in cargo tanks) and send this information to monitoring station by GSM/GPRS network;
- Monitoring station, that storing received data from fuel tankers and analysing received information.